A major consideration, in marketing and selling real estate, is, it must be PRICED, right, from the start! Since, in the vast majority of instances, the best offers, are made, in the first few weeks, after it is listed, on the real estate market, doesn’t it make sense, to professionally, create, and use, a well – considered, Competitive Market Analysis, or CMA, to make the best, possible decisions, in that direction? While a few, unethical agents, might seek, to, buy a listing, by suggesting an unrealistically, high, listing price, ethical professionals, will focus on their client’s (actual, and/ or, potential) best interests, and price accordingly. After all, the listing price, and what offers, might be acceptable, to sell a house, may be considerably different entities. In fact, generally, when one does not take advantage of the early stages, by attracting as many potential buyers, as possible, the selling price, received, is often, far lower, than when priced properly, and more realistically! With that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, why this is such an essential component of the pricing policy, and process.
1. Priorities; planning; process: Clients, and their chosen agents/ representatives, should seriously discuss, and consider, the homeowners real priorities! This requires responsible planning, combined with using a well – developed, and considered, process, to ensure the best, possible results!
2. Realistic; reasoning; real estate: It’s important to keep the approach to selling real estate, as realistic, as possible, and utilize the finest, possible, reasoning, to achieve the most desirable objectives!
3. Imagination; innovative; ideas: Homeowners must demand, their agents, use a relevant imagination, and innovative techniques, concepts, perspectives, etc, to introduce ideas, which make a difference, for the better!
4. Competitive/ competition: Know the local competition, and make decisions, based on a professionally, created, and designed, Competitive Market Analysis, or CMA, to determine the realistic, relevant, current, pricing range! This is the only quality way, to proceed!
5. Empathy; enrich; experienced; encouraging: This process must be based on effective listening, and learning, from every conversation, and experience, in order to proceed, with the utmost degree of genuine empathy! Great agents seek to enrich their clients, by using experienced knowledge, and encouraging their clients, to listen, and become part of the necessary teamwork!
6. Delve deeply; discover; deliver: There is a need, to delve deeply, into the possibilities, and make the best possible decisions. When, together, the homeowner and agent, agree to discover, the best possible path to pursue, the ability to deliver the best service, possible, is enhanced and improved!
It makes sense to be sure, your house, is PRICED right, from the beginning! Since, for most people, their home’s value, represents their single – biggest asset. isn’t this the most logical, effective approach?